Wednesday 20 November 2013

'You know how picky I am about my shoes, and they only go on my feet'

Hey Guys!

So I did some shopping yesterday and bought a few things, thought I would show you. I bought my first EVER EVER mac lipstick! Its gorgeous 'Stain Lipstick - Cyber' its a grungy purple colour. I also bought my second 'Studio Care Blend / Pressed Power - Medium'.. As it really works well with my 'Match Master' foundation in 4.0.















I also bought a new faux coat… I saw it walking down the street in Brighton (my home town) and I shouted 'I need that coat'… it's gorgeous and the man in the shop (Dirty Harry) sold it to me for five pounds off.. £25. I already have millions of faux coats, but I have wanted a dark coloured one for AGES and AGES.


It was hard to take pictures of it in my uni halls, because of the bad lighting in here, I would say it was a dark dark brown with a hint of green in some lights. 


I also bought some cute little scrunchies, and a little nail varnish 'Nail Laquer - Echo Park'


As you know from my 'Yo, what I want what I really really want' post, I did buy the Kesh X American Apparel outfit, I will do a post all about it soon, here is another sneak peak!

Love Grace xx



2 comments: