Wednesday 27 November 2013

Kesh X

Hey Guys!

So I briefly showed you the labels for this outfit that I bought about a week ago, so today I thought I would have some funky snaps taken and show you what it looks like!! My lovely friend Tiger from http://fashionrushhh.blogspot.co.uk took some snaps, and this is what we came out with ! I absolutely adore this outfit and think it is such a go-to outfit, it is simple yet loud, all at the same time. You can even wear just the leggings with a different crop top and crop top with different bottoms. American Apparel have lots of different prints for the legging and crop combo' but this has to be my personal fave. It is pretty pricey but I thought it was 1000000% worth it as you could easily wear it to death.







Wearing my MAC Cyber lippy, Topshop shoes, and Kesh X (Limited Edition)

As you can see I have dyed my hair dark red!! I love it, I originally dyed my hair this colour in year 11 when Cheryl Cole did it (I LOVE HER) but then went blonde, brown, blonde and brown etc…. (could go on for ages about hair colours…) but yes I wanted a change and am really happy with it. Its more of a Mahogany red than a red red. Its Casting Creme Gloss - 550 if any of you wanted to know. 
I am really enjoying blogging again, its really inspired me, and made me realise how much I really do love clothes!!

Love Grace xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your lipstick & the outfit looks fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thankyou! just started my blog, so nice to have some feedback xx

    ReplyDelete