Wednesday 20 November 2013

Motel Rocks, Rocks my world



Okay, so basically I am obsessed obsessed obsessed with Motel Rocks... I am on the website pretty much all day every day. I seem to end up with a basket full, but no funds to pay.. so it ends up just sitting there. I managed to narrow the search down to six items. I love the simplicity of the leather dress, you can dress it up or down, and for a girl like me who isn't too keen on the 'girly, sparkly, big heel, big hair' look, it is perfect for me. And as for the tartan I am addicted to it so its pretty self explanatory.. I am also in love with anything metallic, and so when I saw this crop top/ skirt combination I just thought to myself I needed them both together! These Jeffery Campbell's are similar to the 'Slingin Boot' I talked about in my 'Lust Lust Lusting After' post, I like these because they are black, and the detail on them is subtle yet effective. The turtle neck is gorgeous and sweet, it reminds me of candy floss! You could easily girlify it or grungify (doubt they are even words) it (depending on your preference)…. And as for the fluffy black coat! Its to die for, I am so in love I could probably marry it, I am pretty sure we are already engaged.


Sorry about the order  I have talked about them in! It's from bottom to top.
Hope you have enjoyed !
Love Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment