Friday 8 November 2013

'Can't Live Without'

Hey Guys!

Thought I would show you a couple of my 'can't live without' jackets/coats, my vintage leather jacket was originally my mums in the 80's but as soon as I was old enough to wear it I decided I was going to have it!
This Faux Coat I found in a charity shop near my university, I saw it hanging in the shop window, and knew instantly that I had to have it! It cost me £30 and it was money well spent, I wear it all the time, and as the temperature here in England is plummeting it is perfect!! You will have seen me wearing it in my 'Cold and Frosty Morning' post.

This red suede fringed jacket I found in a little vintage shop on Brick Lane when I was out shopping with my friend Beth. I have been looking for a fringed jacket for what feels like forever and as soon as I saw it hidden within a rail full of clothes, I wanted it. It was originally £50 but it has a few little marks on it (nothing I cant handle) and so it was reduced to £45. Sorry for a quality of the images, I left my camera at my boyfriends house, but had the urge to blog, so I took the images on my iPhone!!



Speak soon!
Love grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment