Monday 18 November 2013

Eat, Sleep, Grunge, REPEAT.







Shoes, Jeans (Topshop)
Top (Mink Pink) Fishnet (Urban Outfitters)
Long velvet cardi (My Mum's)



Even without the long card, I think this outfit has a strong feel to it, a soft grungy look! 





Hey Guys!

So I was a little bit naughty and bought a couple of new items, I just couldn't resist! I have been wanting a fishnet style top for sooooo long, and as soon as I saw this particular one on Urban Outfitters I knew I had to have it!! I also bought a Mink Pink velvet wine coloured crop top, which goes perfectly with my high waisted jeans and underneath my fishnet top. Teamed with a bold necklace which I bought a few months back on ebay. I thought my Topshop black boots would go with these outfits as they have a grungy feel to them. I decided to add my mums floor length green velvet long cardi, (not sure what the actual name for it is).
I had a really good weekend, my friend Tigerlily came to London and we went out with one of our favourite DJ's (Bondax) and subsequently went to there gig with Flume the next night!! Was really amazing, still feel on cloud nine!! In one week, I hand in all of my projects at uni and have six weeks off over christmas, which means I will be blogging as much as I can!!

Love Grace xx

2 comments: