Sunday 24 November 2013

Tartan Tuesday (on a Sunday)

Hey Guys!

So you probably know by now how much I love tartan, yum.
Here are a few examples of how I would wear it, trousers and a skirt.




\

Outfit 1: Tartan trousers, Topshop Bralett









Outfit 2: Shoes & Top Urban Outfitters, Skirt Topshop, Coat Dirty Harry, Scrunchie American Apparel.


Hello everyone, so I decided to dye my hair, its been the same style for around a year now. I wanted to have a dramatic change, but still keep it dark, so I chose Mahogany 550 - Casting Creme Gloss (Loreal). I wanted to show how I would typically wear tartan, so here we are. Let me know what you think!

Love Grace xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah lovely outfits, and your hair looks amazing
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou so much! just checked your blog out, love it x

    ReplyDelete