Thursday 28 November 2013

Out with the new, in with the old
















Shoes & Leggings & Bralett: Topshop 
Bag: Primark
Necklace: Ebay
Rings: A shop in Rye, a present & a set of midi rings from Urban Outfitters



Hey Guys! So I know it seems like post after post after post, but I just can't stop! I love putting outfits together, and showing you guys (I doubt anyone is looking….I'll just do it anyway) I wanted to put a darker 'look' together as I wear black pretty much 24/7. I have had these leather look leggings for ages and ages, and I am still addicted to them! I have worn these items in my 'Cold Cold Cold' post aswell. I teamed it with my Mummy's vintage leather jacket which I have 10000% borrowed from her permanently. The bag - I thought was a total find, I bought it originally in dark blue but the strap broke (as I was walking to uni….. incredibly embarrassing) so I went back to Primark to exchange it, and they only had black, so I went with it… and I love it. And for someone who carries basically the contents of my bedroom in my bag (NOT joking) its perfect for me and goes with everything.  


Love Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment