Sunday 10 November 2013

Cold Cold Cold

Hey Guys!

So I really wanted to post some outfit of the days, and show you a heel option. I was desperate to show you my JC Frefoe's, so I went ahead and did just that.



Gold chocker necklace (Ebay) elephant necklace (Urban Outfitters)
Leather 'look' Bralette (Topshop) Leather 'look'  trousers  (Topshop)
Mesh black dress (Motelrocks)



So for this outfit I took the mesh dress off, and added my faux coat (Charity Shop) which I love love love to bits.






Pink Dress (Urban Outfitters) 
In this outfit I just added the mesh black dress (Motel Rocks)



I hope to be adding more and more posts, but I have eight projects to hand in two weeks so I am getting increasingly concerned with the work load that I have ahead of me!! 

Speak Soon!
Love Grace xx



No comments:

Post a Comment