Tuesday 19 November 2013

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want

Hey Guys!

So there are a few of things I am going crazy over at the moment. You know when you feel like if you don't get that certain thing that life is just not going to be the same? Well I get that feeling 24/7, BUT when I saw this Kesh X American Apparel outfit I was just like OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDD… I saw it on my friend Chrissy's wall, on a poster.. and thought oooooo I want that, AND my friend Tigerlilly bought it and so finally…. I gave in.

I will put a proper post up soon of me wearing it! But for now, here is this little picture for you guys, think the Baseball Cap gives the look an extra edge ;)





Despite the pricey price tag, I think this outfit is well worth the money! And if you have a student card you can get 10% off!!

Speak soon, love Grace xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment