Thursday 12 March 2015

Spring has sprung







Dress:Charity Shop
Cape:Beyond Retro
Shoes:Urban Outfitters
Leather Jacket:Mumma's


Hey Guys!

So this dress is another charity shop find, only £4!! BARGIN, this is a perfect transitional piece as it is getting sunnier, you can team it with a jacket and something over the top. This cape is my festival go-to, this leather jacket is my Mumma's from the 80's...which is now mine. 
I break up for easter in just a couple of weeks, so looking forward to being home and going out/catching up with all my friends! Even though I LOVE being in London more than ever, being in Brighton is good for my soul !

All that is on my mind is FESTIVAL SEASON, I am so excited I cannot contain it. Hoping to do Glastonbury, Love Supreme, Wilderness, Secret Garden Party and Bestival = Happiness 
Bring on summer 2015! 

Speak Soon
Love Gracie X

No comments:

Post a Comment