Tuesday 10 March 2015

London Adventure Time











Top: Missguided
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Ebay
Jacket: Charity Shop
Glasses: Beyond Retro



























Hey Guys!

So I went to Primrose Hill today with Tigger, got a bit 'TIDDLY' my word for 'slightly drunk' hehe we are light weights so one strongbow was enough for us to be having a blast. The sun and blue skies were out in full force today, was actually rather hot and felt like summer was saying hello to us.
In the last few weeks I have been charity shopping a lot and have found some absolute bargains, my new coat as you can see above, found it in a charity shop in Mayfair, in the men's side of the shop and I LOVE IT. Only £40 as well so you can't complain can you, charity shops are the best.

I am a believer in going out and seizing the day, create your own happiness and surround yourself with people who bring joy, and love into your life! Go on adventures and explore! go go go go go!


Speak Soon
Love Gracie X

No comments:

Post a Comment