Saturday 14 March 2015

Library Days





Jacket: Rokit
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nike
Hey Guys!
So today I have been at the library doing my essay which is due on Tuesday! I am always lastminute.com so leaving it a few days before never fails to surprise me. 
Time is flying by very fast, I only have 2 weeks left of this term, then it will be easter holidays, YAY! Really looking forward to going out and focusing on a few personal projects, like my website and photo shoots. 
These shoes my friend Charlotte got me a few years ago for my 18th birthday, and I have loved them ever since. I saw them in Offspring and couldn't believe it, they have cut out ticks which sold me. 
Never been much of a trainer person, but the two pairs I own I LOVE. 

These jeans make me feel like I'm in the 90's, low cut and as baggy as you can get. Teamed with this cropped fluffy top! And my uhhhh-mazing jacket which I am still in-love with. FRINGE feverrrrrrrrr.

Speak Soon
Gracie X

No comments:

Post a Comment