Friday 18 July 2014

Obsession








Top: Topshop
Trousers: Topshop
Kimono: Motel Rocks
Glasses: Carb Boot
Necklace: Ebay, Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Ebay








Hey Guys! 

So I have been obsessed with these leather look jogger type thangs, I got them over christmas time. My top is from a co-rd top and skirt from Topshop!  My beautiful friend Tiger took these pictures for me, we spent the day at Cagecity HQ which was very exciting as Tiger was Shooting for Shope's collection which you can go and check out TWOOSIE!!! Absolutely fabulous day that we had, summer is going pretty well so far, the sun is shining and I have got Boomtown and Bestival coming up, although my 20th birthday is just over a week which is pretty scary. Just got to embrace growing older and experiencing new chapters. 

Love Grace xx


1 comment:

  1. Love the sparkles, they look fab dressed down! Have you got a link for the boots on eBay? They're exactly what I need for winter :)

    Amal xox

    ReplyDelete