Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dancing in the sunlight









Playsuit: Topshop
Top: DIY
Sunnies: Unknown
Shoes: Topshop






Hello Guys!

How are we all? So I want to blog more, so am going to take my camera with me where ever I go (within reason) and take some pictures. I am a little sad as I can't afford to buy new clothes, so I am having to dig deep and fall in love with the clothes I already have. I've had a fabulousssssss summer so far, I turned twenty last saturday then I am off to Boomtown on Wednesday! so so so so excited, I may do a festival look day 1, day 2, and so on..... The top I am wearing my friend Tilly made me for my birthday, and on top is my sisters Topshop Playsuit, plain white and fabulous!

Love Gracie Xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! the little print poking out of the all white looks so funky x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete