Friday 11 July 2014

Festival season is here





Bikini Top: Primark
Top: Old dress which I made into a top
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop




Hey Guys!! 

So so so so so happy that festival season is here, I have already been to two festivals Parklife and Love Supreme, I will be off to Boomtown and Bestival soon. This means that we can wear whatever we want, even though we do anyway, right? 
I think the festival look is perfect for any time of year! Tiger who runs the amazing blog 'EasyTiger' and is ma gurlll, we recently started a youtube channel together 'The Fashion Jungle' The Fashion Jungle go check it out if you wanna. 

This skirt I have had for about 3 years from Topshop, it is my fail safe every summer. Its beautifulllll, flowy chilled out summer pieces I am absolutely loving at the moment. 

Speak Soon 

Gracie xx

1 comment: