Wednesday 7 May 2014

Uni Days




Coat : Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Ebay
Top: Urban Outfitters






Hey Guys!

Been super super busy recently, its the last week of university so I have SOOOO much work to do :( So I went to uni today on the (Oxford Street) campus, and brought my camera and thought oooooh perfect opportunity to blog. As I really don't enough, unless I am home and see my girl Tiger and take lots of pictures. 
I am so excited for this summer, I am going to Parklife Festival in a couple of weeks, then Boomtown, and Bestival! Got to love a good old festival. Was thinking of blogging my festival outfits when that time of year comes around. 
I am hoping to buy some new clothes when I finish uni, as a little well done treat, so new outfits will be up soon I hope! 
Speak soon
Love Gracie X

No comments:

Post a Comment