Monday 19 May 2014

Summer Days







Jacket: Rokit
Dress: My Grannies
Shoes: Asos 

Hey Guys! 
So I am very happy girl at the moment, I went out at the weekend and saw the lovely Bondax, chilled in the sun and been with my amazing friends! Basically finished with uni now as well, happy days. I really want to sort out my wardrobe, and buy some new summer bits and bobs. When I think of summer I don't really think about summer 'basics' I think about small layers and vibrancy. 

I need to go out and shop BUT I tried to do that the other day and found NOTHING, so I wasn't very happy about that. Eventually I am sure I will find something and show you guys..... I went to see my best friend Tiger today and wore a simple outfit, my grannies old dress, my Asos shoes, and Rokit jacket which I've been obsessed with since I bought it in October. 

Speak Soon, Love Gracie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment