Monday 16 June 2014

Festival Vibes





Shoes: Nike Airmax
Sheer Dress: Motelrocks
Top: Friends

Hey Guys!!

So this was an outfit I put together when I filmed my Festival Look book! with my partner in crime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkLaSzlXafE
Something fun, glittery and sheer for the festival season, which is finally here thank god. I just went to Parklife, then off to Love Supreme, Boomtown and Bestival! I went to Benicassim last summer too and loved it, but doubt I will be able to go again :( which is very very very sad. Me and my best friend lola are hoping to win the lottery so that we can go at the beginning of July!
Trainers are a very new thing for me and I am not a massive fan, but I was given these Nike Airmax for Christmas. AND I LOVE THEM, I am always going to be a boots kind of girly ya know.

I am in love with Motel Rocks and this dress I have worn to death, I LOVE LOVE it!

Speak soon 
Grace Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment